Thursday, May 2, 2013

Being a NewBlogger

Assalammualaikum.. Syukur Alhamdulillah..

My 1st day becoming a blogger....with the guide from Zulaika bt Osman..hehe.. Actually i don't know what to post about..????? But i know, this kind of social medium can help me to achieve my goal to be an online "businesswoman", although i don't have any experience and a deep knowledge about it..but i'll try my best.. Now, i am 23 years old.. i still have a long journey to reach my goal..I have to complete my study (Bachelor of Management (Marketing), University Malaysia Terengganu..(July 2010- Jun 2013)..about 1 and a half month from now, then, i need to prepare myself to have an industrial training for 3 month . 

Lastly, i hope, with the supports from friend and  family, my dreams will be attainable..:-).. InsyaAllah..

2 comments: